Teams enable you easy communication within your business, with cheapest offered prices in the market. What kind of team you are going to build for your business depends on the package you will choose and the number of employees you will place in this communication plan.
Create your business Team:
- Choose the package
- Assign the number of employees which will be in the “Team”
- Choose if they are going to be prepaid or/and postpaid
- And assign automatic top up for your employees account , every month
Make the best choice for communication within your business:
With Business Start package, employees within your business will have the same tariff plan for communication inside and outside IPKO network.
With Business Team package, price of additional services (tariffs for calls, SMS you make and send to other operators in the country within business package) will decrease if you add employees within the Team.
Business Free team
With Business Free Team, you and your employees, communicate for “0” EUR within the Team, for a fix payment of 10 EUR a month. By adding employees within the Team, you will have a discount in the price of additional services.
Tariffs for local calls, within business packages, depending on the number of the persons in the team:
- VAT is included in the price as well
- Payment period is 60 – 10. The first minute of the call is calculated in full, while starting from the second minute, the call is calculated for every 10 seconds.
- First 2 seconds of the calls made on IPKO mobile are free of charge.
- Free of charge numbers: 049 – 043 700 700, 112, 92, 93, 94.
This is a certain sum which is deposited at the beginning of subscription and serves as a guarantee for each client that is included in the subscription. The deposit depends on the number of SIM cards included in the subscription.
When the subscription contract is terminated the deposited sum is refunded to the client.The deposit is used as a payment guarantee. When the deposit limit is reached
the business client is promptly informed in advance so that the client pays the bill.