Instructions for installation of the digital receiver
The box contains: digital receiver, remote control, batteries, SMART card and three coloured RGB cable.
How to use them:
- Take out the digital receiver from the box and the three colored RGB cable. Initially, put on the digital receiver three colored RGB cable, according to the colors, which means the white to the white, the red to the red and the yellow to the yellow. Put on the TV set the other side of the cable, according to the colors as well.
- Take out the antenna cable from the television, and put it behind the digital receiver at ANT IN (Antenna In).
- Insert the SMART card in the front of the digital receiver with the chip facing down.
- Plug the digital receiver into the power socket. On the TV set switch on the corresponding program AV1, or AV2. Turn on the digital receiver, IPKO logo will appear on the screen, and then the window “Manual Search” will come up.
On the remote control with buttons with arrows up – down, move through the menu and adjust:
- Start Frequency – “306000” remains the same;
- Symbol Rate – instead of “6956”, put “6952” or from the beginning put on the “automatic upgrade” and this way you don’t need to maneuver with this option;
- Const. “64 QAM”;
- Network – from OFF to ON.
At the end of the window, if the signal appears with 60% and the quality 90%, then freely press the OK button and the automatic program search will start.
After the above mentioned procedures and the search has ended, the list of channels appears and you are ready to experience the digital channels of IPKO.
Have questions? Visit Customer Support