With a Postpaid offer from IPKO, you choose how much you will spend. Choose from 400 or 1000 minutes talk time. With Postpaid offer, you will have full control over your expenses.
|400 minutes on IPKO mobile, IPKO fix and D3 Mobile|
|100 SMS on IPKO mobile, D3 Mobile and Vala|
|50 MB internet on mobile|
|1000 minutes on IPKO mobile, IPKO fix and D3 Mobile|
|200 SMS on IPKO mobile, D3 Mobile in Vala|
|60 minutes on Vala|
|50 MB internet on mobile|
Additional prices are tariffs that will apply for calls and SMS that you make or send after you have spent minutes and/or SMS of the Postpaid package you have chosen.
|To IPKO Mobile, IPKO fix and D3 Mobile||0.08|
|To Vala and PTK||0.12|
|To IPKO mobile, IPKO fix and D3 Mobile||0.04|
|SMS to Vala||0.04|
You will have full control over the expenses
Don’t worry for the amount of your monthly invoice. With Postpaid from IPKO, you will have full control over your expenses.
- Check the balance on your account any time: Simply call *123#, for free, to get informed regarding the amount your phone bill has reached.
- Set the limit: Set the limit of your expenses you are planning to make. The limit is set by the deposit, which will be returned to you in case you decide to change the offer or terminate the contract.
Set the limit of your invoice, by deposit, from the following options:
- Postpaid 400: 30, 50, 70, 100 or 200 €
- Postpaid 1000: 50, 70, 100, 200 or 500 €
Extraordinary payment flexibility:
Don’t waste time with account top up. With Postpaid package, making payments is quick and simple. The invoice can be paid until the 8th day of the month until 10 a.m. in the following places:
- IPKO stores
- IPKO mat (ATM machines of ProCredit Bank)
- SMS refill by TEB Bank
- SMS refill by NLB Bank
- With a top up card which can be purchased at over 2.500 distribution points
- You will be regularly informed through SMS regarding your postpaid account payment deadlines
Postpaid account validity
- Package duration
The Flex package is valid for one month. Well, from the 1st until the end of the month, when you are issued an invoice through SMS. On the 1st day of the following month the new package is activated.
- Period of account payment
The account can be paid from the 1st until the 8th of each month, precisely until 10 a.m.
- Termination of services
If the invoice is not paid until the 8th of the month at 10 a.m., the outgoing calls and SMS will be suspended.
- Contract annulment
If the invoice is not paid even after 3 months, then the dept is taken from the deposit that you have made and the contract for Flex Postpaid is annulled.
Have questions? Visit Customer Support