Depending on which country you are in Europe or USA, you can activate data packages and continue communication.
Choose the package according to your need for communication with different MB quantity and validity.
|50MB||2.5 EUR||1 day||*345*1#|
|400MB||10 EUR||7 day||*345*2#|
|1GB||20 EUR||10 day||*345*3#|
* The price is charged and the MB is prorated for the remaining days until the end of the month.
Data package for Europe and USA
In order for the packages to work when you are out of Kosovo, you need to follow a few steps:
- Connect manually to operators (see the list below for each country),
- Make sure that APN is IPKO
- Activate “Data” and “Data Roaming” in the Settings section on your phone:
Depending on which country you are in, select the relevant operator from the list below:
Note: If an operator other than those from the list is selected, you will be charged at standard prices:
- Austria: H3G Austria; T-Mobile; A1 Telekom Austria
- Belgium: Proximus Belgium; Telenet Group, Orange
- Bulgaria: VIVACOM; A1 Bulgaria
- Denmark: H3G Denmark, Telenor, Nuuday A/S
- Estonians: Elisa; Tele2
- Finland:Elisa, DNA
- France:SFR, Bouygues Telecom
- Germany: Telekom Deutschland (T-Mobile); Telefonica 02, Vodafone
- Netherlands: KPN, Vodafone Libertel, T-Mobile
- Hungary:Telekom HU (T-Mobile), Vodafone Hungary
- Italy: Telekom Italia; Wind Tre S.p.a., Vodafone Italia S.p.A
- Croatia: Hrvatski Telekom (T-Mobile); A1 Croatia; Tele 2
- Latvia: SIA Bite Mobile, Tele2SIA Latvia
- Lithuania: UAB Bite Lietuva, UAB Tele2 Lithuania
- Luxembourg:Tango, Post, Orange
- Poland:P4, Polkomtel, T-Mobile, Orange
- Czech Republic:T-Mobile; Vodafone
- Rumania: Vodafone, Orange
- Slovakia: Slovak Telekom (T-Mobile), Orange Slovensko, Telefonica O2
- Slovenia: Telekom Slovenia; A1 Slovenia, Telemach
- Sweden: H3G Sweden; Telenor Sweden AB; Tele2-Comviq
- Spain: Vodafone, Orange, Xfera
- Cyprus: Epic LTD
- Switzerland: Sunrise
- United Kingdom: Telefonica O2, Vodafone
- Malta: Epic Communications Limited
- Greece: Vodafone-Panafon, Cosmote (T-Mobile), Wind Hellas
- Portugal: Vodafone, NOS Comunicações
- Ireland: Meteor Ireland, Vodafone, Three Ireland (Hutchison) Limited
- USA – T-mobile
For rates after spending the MB of the package and rates for calls and SMS, click here.
For valid packages international calls, click here .
Below you my find the list of codes that you can use to manage the packages, or direct and even easier through our MyIpko application (you can download the application on AppStore and Playstore depending on whether you are an iOS or Android user):
|Data Packages in Europe and USA||Activation||Check account||Package contents|
Or MyIPKO App
Or MyIPKO App
Please be careful!
- In order not to spent from your main account, you must first turn off the “data” on your phone and activate a new package and then turn on the “data” option again.
- If you are a prepaid business or have a Plan 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 pacakge, unused MB of the package will be lost upon the expiration of your package. In order to save the remaining MB you need to activate a new package before the old package expires. For clients of Plan 8 and 9 packages, these roaming packages in Europe and USA will be valid until the end of the month.
- If you have any problem with data use, please check if you have enabled this service. If not, activate the data service by dialing code *321#.
Physical and electronic refills
To activate a package, you must have in advance sufficient funds in your account. IPKO offers the possibility of sending refills in different values to your number or to an IPKO number of someone else by visiting any of our shops and distributors or even easier by sending electronic refills through the following channels: